User avatar

pink puppies

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Perplexity

    This is a very nice poem, and song? I liked the rhyme and rhythm to it. I also liked the details you described in the chorus. Good job!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: to the ladies

    I enjoyed reading this. I loved how you used the details in your story.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Song of the Father

    Wow. I enjoyed your poem. I feel whats going on in your poem! :D Great job!

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Queen's Family // diary // childhood

    HI, I'm new, but I read your story and I like it! Great job! :)

    Jan 5, 2007


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson